วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

First Day In New Orleans

Swasdee Krub Everyone,

This is the first memo that I will write in series to give my trip details from Bangkok to New Orleans and activities during I attend the meeting.

Last night, after several rought journey....will explain in 2nd letter..., I arrived at The Parc St. Charles Hotel at 1 O'Clock in the mornig of Sunday, 9th.

This morning I walk from the hotel to the convention center to register the meeting. The weather is very nice. The temperature around 12 degree celcious.

Surprisingly, I met Dr. Reddy while walking to the convention center. We have lunched together, ...free lunch from Dr. Reddy :)... and talked about next cooperated research plan.

Tomorrow may be I can upload some pictures along the story. For today, I plan to walk along the River Walk Mall and take some pictures of the riverside before go back to hotel.

Bye all,

Papa

1 ความคิดเห็น:

jan กล่าวว่า...

mizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............
U.. mak.. ToT