วันอังคารที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Day of presentation.

Today I gave a presentation on 8:50 am. Everything went well. There was one Professor from Milwalky interested in my research work and asking for sending him information and also if possible develop coorprative research project with him. Sound great...

During the same presentation session, I met old friend, Bora Derin, at that time an exchange student from Turky at Dr. Reddy research group, now an assistant Prof. at the Istonbul University. It's good to have another good connection because his research works are in the same field as mine and there faculty has more equipments.

Another connection I have builted this morning is Pro. from Utah University and Prof. from Tokai University, Japan. Both Prof. don't bring there computor and I offer them to used mine.

Yesterday and today I have tried to upload pictures but, unfortunately, the wireless system doesn't work well. I have to give up and will post it later when go back home.

This conference make me walk a lot. Monday I walk for about 3 hours, yester day about 1 hour. Today when I go back I will walk to downtown check things for Nong Fay and Mama....that would take me another 2 hours..

That's it for today, Bye

Papa

1 ความคิดเห็น:

jan กล่าวว่า...

คิดถึงป๊านะ